BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P Golden Oldies: "The listserv troubled by a bad conscience and a good memory."" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 18:53:17 -0500
Are you sure the BP secret handshake would be appropriate at APT?
You aren't setting me up to get tossed out are you?

I plan to be there.  Oops!  The early deadline is approaching!  Its
Monday!  Guess I better get on that.  See yo there for sure.

-jc