BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 16:48:40 -0800
Ken,  I just came upon this piece of ancient history that I had saved, most
likely to respond to and never got to it.  That's good because it means
even more to me now that we have been living with Dad for a while.  He has
the garage crammed full of this sort of stuff and if he can't find
something it's not because it's such a hodge podge, it's because somebody
took it to the auction or sold it in a yard sale.  Someday I AM going to go
out and straighten that place up--if I live that long.  First it's the
house. Dad has nearly always lived here.  He and Mom bought a house in
Putney but we only lived there about 5 years before my grandfather died and
we moved back here to live with my grandmother.

Dad is always putting things in peculiar places.  I found tools in the
bathroom cabinet, I think he had been tinkering with the heat pipes in the
bathroom.

Thanks for the insight into what's to come.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT