BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ICORS: The new listflossing address
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:43:37 -0800
Re.
http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html

What a treasure!   Many toasts to the c(C)reator(s)!

Congrats on the seemingless transition too to the Master(s) of
Communication(s).

You folk are way cool!

cp in bc
(probably to be the next State in the Union since our recent Federal
election of a Bush-clone.   Even after all these years, elections always
shock and remind me that there are a lot of people out there who don't think
like me, or do I mean that don't think, like me, or do I mean that don't
think?)