BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 21:24:30 -0500
goodness, aren't we a conspiratorial bunch these days....  ;)
regular buncha perps  ;)

word on the street is, you wanna help Ken with this project,
the only accessories you're gonna need are a tiger saw, a sledge,
and some huge overhead door kits  ;)

_I_ heard Michael Davidson was hiding out in some piney woods
in Arkansas, and despite the best efforts of the federal authorities,
had thus far eluded capture....

Special Agent Lon Jeeter stated "We believe he's being aided by
sympathetic locals, but every time we try to interview these folks,
we can't understand a word they're saying".........