BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 08:30:16 -0500
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic
Federation

       12 Manik, 15 Mol, 13 Eb

    Greetings, dear Hearts! We return with more news about what is
happening here! As this Gregorian year concludes, much is afoot on your
world. Your last dark cabal, although now adrift from its power base, is
focused upon its final acts of malicious mischief. It is intent upon
creating another event as massive and infamous as the well-planned
attack on the World Trade Center. Galactic Federation personnel assigned
to the task of countering these rogues will as usual thwart these
contemptible plans. In addition, Mother Earth is entering a hyperactive
phase in response to the huge amounts of energy being sent to her from
the Sun and our galactic core. These energies are encoded with data that
instruct her to accelerate the preliminary stages before her final
transformation into a fully conscious Being. We see this as a sign from
Heaven prophesying an imminent end to this present reality. It is
therefore safe to say that the moment for first contact is getting very
close. Hence, we have informed our Earth allies that it is time for them
to act, and to do so as comprehensively as possible.

          The imminent prospect of the command signaling the start of
first contact excites us greatly! Let us remind you that the
redistribution of global wealth by our Earth allies is fully ready to
pour out of the hopper and flow into your lives. This funding will
precipitate many procedures that will produce new regimes across the
globe and culminate in first contact. According to our liaison teams,
our Earth allies are diligently completing their numerous tasks. We
expect them to finish on schedule, producing a series of great surprises
for you all to enjoy. In anticipation of this, we have stepped up
various operations that allow Mother Earth to do her part and complete
her magnificent transformation. As a result, many of you have observed
strange energies coming from unknown sources. These sources, as noted
above, are the galactic core and a fleet of large motherships anchored
at the outer edge of your solar system. Here, we would emphasize once
again what this means: the time to tread lightly upon the process of
altering your reality is over. A more direct form of divine intervention
is now underway!

          In the coming time, many miracles are to occur. As the old
dark regime in North America finally fades before your eyes, be not
awe-struck at the sudden and dramatic change of direction of your
reality. Rather, be fully prepared to assume the new responsibilities
that these changes entail. These changes will focus upon ecology, human
welfare, and living environments. Hence, a most essential and urgent
requirement will be new power sources for transportation and an end to
your primitive polluting technologies based on fossil fuel and to your
limited fuel cell engines. In their stead, many zero point energy motors
can see the light of day. This changeover can be accomplished worldwide
in less than six months. During subsequent months, magnetic-lift devices
can replace the zero point energy vehicles. All that currently depends
upon the electric power grid (homes, offices, shops, farms, factories)
can become independent by means of self-contained power units. The
environment can be swiftly cleaned up with technologies that are at
present suppressed by the dark cabal.

         Aside from these changes, the huge abundance is intended to
create programs that guarantee food, clothing, shelter, and medical care
for all. The need for shelter within the context of the preservation of
the environment will dictate new concepts for developing urban areas.
These ideas will create the "eco-city". This creative urban concept,
however, will demonstrate why you need to quickly move beyond your
present surface-based society. As caretakers and stewards for Mother
Earth, you need to devise a way for your society to honor this crucial
responsibility. The vast new possibilities provided by the expansion of
your technological knowledge and by first contact can lead you to
numerous resolutions. Ultimately, we know that you will join your
brethren in inner Earth and use these same ideas (underground crystal
cities and so forth) to populate Venus, Mars, and eventually Bellona.
Thus, we see this next period as one in which you transition from
planetary to true galactic humans.

          These new technologies will bring you a much better
comprehension of how your reality truly operates. As you absorb this
wisdom, it will revolutionize your understanding of your role in
physicality. Watching this unfold hugely excites us. Normally, societies
like yours take many centuries to transform; you, however, will be
integrating such changes in a mere 18 months following first contact!
This amazing metamorphosis in your core perceptions is to be your own
unique miracle. It is for this reason that Mother Earth so greatly
honors you by postponing her own moment of change to her new surface
outfit. The manifestation of your great potential is the reason why
Heaven summoned us to your beautiful shores. In these last few moments
before the big shift, do not view your planet's present crippled
condition so much with nostalgia, as with pleasurable anticipation of
the heart-warming and fulfilling age awaiting just around the corner.

          First contact creates not only a watershed in your collective
perception, but is also the harbinger of your full consciousness.
Consciousness is the main driving force behind a reality's formation and
maintenance. Normally, this climb out of the "abyss of limited
consciousness" is rarely accomplished in this galaxy. Most fully
conscious Beings are created in that state and are ill equipped for
sojourns into less evolved realms. And few limited consciousness
civilizations have managed to overcome the obstacles of not laving a
fully integrated soul and accompanying Light Body. The mutation of those
who have done so was counted in millennia, not centuries. Consequently,
the immensity of what you are doing astounds many of the former members
of the dark Anchara Alliance. They follow your progress closely and
applaud your inevitable success most enthusiastically!

          Unlike those who fought hard to achieve full consciousness,
you kept the seeds of your vast potential buried deep in your genetics.
Heaven maintained the integrity of this essence and prevented the
Anunnaki during nearly 13 millennia from destroying it. It therefore
follows that what you are now involved in is part of the divine plan.
Hence, we ask you to forgive your dark masters. Their heinous actions
were part of a process to teach you about the dark. We will reiterate
this as often as needed for this viewpoint to sink in and help you
temper your justice. Nevertheless, a degree of justice will be required
to provide the necessary learning for those who so arrogantly and
heartlessly ruled over you. And yet, the wider framework we mentioned
needs to be fully considered as you weigh all points before passing
sentence.

          Think carefully about what we have just told you. The world
you are entering is very different from this one. Merely the abundance
will greatly change the landscape. The downfall of the dark will further
separate you from what you now consider to be normal. In past messages,
we repeated these same points for a reason: it is one thing to think
about such vast changes; it is a horse of a vastly different color to go
through them. Our program is meant to ease your way into this exciting
new world by asking you to keep a certain focus and by grasping new
knowledge. It is crucial for you to know your role. Those, who do need
to become beacons in their community, can prevent panic and explain to
others what is happening. At this pivotal juncture, your duties are
indeed great. We will support you with all you need so your creativity
can shine through!

          Our first contact mission is ultimately about you. The purpose
of this mission is to empower you and provide you freely with all the
knowledge you may require. Further, our intent is to help you clear the
way for a new reality on your world. Remember, Together, We are
Victorious! Blessings, dear Ones! Know in your Heart of Hearts that the
perpetual Supply and infinite Abundance of Heaven is indeed Yours!
Selamat Gajun! Selamat Kasijaram! (Sirian for Be One! and Be Blessed in
Love and Joy!)