BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 07:52:22 -0700
Hi Deb,  How did you get the dog pee out?  I need to know.

Sounds as though you may be caring for someone with memory loss, if so you
have my sympathy.  It is not easy but we do what we have to do.  We are
living with my Dad who has dementia and is losing more every day.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT