BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2007 06:33:59 -0500
][< man,
I was going through storage rooms at the New Haven Historical Society
yesterday, trying to figure out how we can get a grip on how much it will
cost to get the collections on line (a grant) and find some threads for
scripting some new exhibits and what do you know?  We have a wonderful
collection of shovels, all kinds of shovels, including shovels used for
ground breaking ceremonies.  My favorite is one with a painting of Ready
Killowat on the blade, or shall we say Ready (light the fire) ][<illowatt.
The sparky little fellow reminds me of you (sorry Mr Potato Head) Why did
thanatos remind me of shovels?
Signed,
Digging my own grave

Leland R. S. Torrence
Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild
17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525
Office:  203-397-8505
Fax:  203-389-7516
Pager:  860-340-2174