BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2007 14:16:17 -0800
 On occasion we get a bunch of Grumman Cats out for
> a lark, and there is at least one stunt pilot who likes to practice out
> over the beach on days when there are not likely to be many ppl there.
>
> ][<

I once sat on a fire lookout atop a steep mountain beside a little northern
BC town where the lone local doctor owned a stunt plane.   Some summer
evenings, he would put on a show over town and relieve the stress of his
work all at the same time, often diving straight down toward the middle of
town and then looping and rolling back up all over the place.   The people
below enjoyed his eccentricity, perhaps not realizing that from my point of
view a few thousand feet away, and at his elevation, the actions looked more
like militaristic vengeance and imaginary self destruction.

cp in bc