BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:44:28 -0400
On August 16, 1999 7:19 PM, Ian Evans [SMTP:[log in to unmask]] wrote:

> Dan Becker wrote (about porch ceiling colors):
>
> >down around these parts hereabouts, there is also
> >an alternative color, kind of a pastel-ish sea-foam green...a very nice
> >color, relaxing.
>
> I'm willing to put some money on this being the color commonly known
> 'down around these parts hereabouts' as eau-de-nil (which translates
> as water of the Nile). It's a shade of pale green

Dang, yeppers, that's the one.  I'm sure I knew there was a name for it, I
just couldn't figure out to remember what it was.

I need to take one of those John Lucas memory courses, the ones that lead
you to such stellar moments as greeting Mr. Allison, whom you met just the
other night (the fellow with the large, warty nose), with a cheery: "Why,
hi there, Mr. Alligator!"