BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv with bag-matching software - that is, we make your face match your bag." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:33:15 -0800
Is this what I think it is?????  Are you telling me you are going up tall
buildings ON THE OUTSIDE???  I didn't think that was possible!!!!  Please
tell me it's not true!!!!!  Ruth

At 10:51 PM -0500 1/19/02, [log in to unmask] wrote:
Snow; ...time to head it for the barn..with our harness tightened we put
the heavy Tirac cable motors in the descent drive and kick off the massive
walls of the Pan Am as swirls of snow cascade through the canyons of
midtown.
Up drafts catch the snow and push the light rig out off the wall in little
moments of anxiety while pummeling us in drifts of wet flurry.
We go from 60 to 21 floor in timed sequence   and tie in at 21 with sailors
knots  to catch our breath and access the  storm and our equiptment.21 is a
good port of call. As other rigs arrive we steady them and help them tie in

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT