BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 12:08:39 EST
In a message dated 98-02-20 07:30:15 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

> JBB, Haven't heard of the play, but I'm sure your performance was
>  electrifying!

I was shocked at the performance.

Biofeedback in the extreme. Take a dump and see your instant health analysis
in the mirror while shaving. My plumber friend Jacob Reilly told me about a
toilet he installed in Baltimore that automatically sends biosamples to the
Doctor. Said he had never installed a toilet with so many damn wires.
Dedicated toilet, one user only, can't be mixing other people's turds & urine,
that kind of stuff. Judge Ukerknob's dog dis-apered the same day. Unknown to
anyone, the Pekerknees pooch, as per previous habit, went to imbibe and was
electrocuted before being automatically flushed onto the lab. Strange science.
Judge Ukerknob had an epileptic seizure on reviewing his results in the
morror. Nothing like working with an efficient HMO.

<Gabriel Orgrease>