BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 14:33:28 -0700
Hey, there's one of them in Gageville, right here in southern VT.  Only we
call it "that round brick thing that has something to do with the water
system."  That's cause it's brick, you see.  Ruth

At 10:33 AM -0400 5/15/04, [log in to unmask] wrote:
Ken ; I missed the update from the stone conference; was there bad stones
represented there ? Could you meet any new stones? How about sexy stones ?

Right now I am building a French Cabine...( round pump house w/ conical
roof ) using Dixie red neck stone ....ah hah I got you there professor
.....this is the cheapest stone on the international market ;I got mine
delivered for free, FREE ...I tell you ..alll you want ..take.... take
What  quarry does this wonderful dimensioned stone come from ? The old
1930's concrete highway ;as the old blue roads are dug up this stone is
beautiful dimensioned poured aggregate 6" and 8" by 2 ft . Laid flat with
no rebar  one might take it for pudding stone, a Bean town favorite
  ..signed the crusty crab PY

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT