BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Norm/Ilene Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:11:22 -0500
Too far for this Michigander, but I'll enjoy reading the reports of the
gathering here.  Send photos!

Anyone going to Banff?

We need an identifying pin for those in the know to find each other.

By the way, no accents in southern Michigan, either.  It's too close to
northern Ohio.  However, there used to be a Detroit accent that sounded
a little like NYC, but I think it is long-diffused into the suburbs.

Ilene