BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Maura Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:29:23 -0400
Ralph:  The cricket infestation isn't confined to NJ.  I've noticed the
first generation of tiny crickets has appeared in my bathtub and utility
room.  At season's peak, the back room floor gets kinda psychedelic -- open
the back door to a chirping, wriggling mass that, of a single mind, heads
underneath the water pump and washing machine for temporary shelter.  As if
I didn't notice!!  The cats do a nice job of controlling the varmints.  The
down side to this is the nightly deposit of cat barf -- cricket parts
largely intact in a moist pile in front of the bathroom door.

O-Y-O