BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew Diaz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:35:21 -0600
Here in New York-
the Mayor has his knickers in a twist wanting to put the homeless to
work-

Well Rudy- as an employer it comes to my attention that I can barely get
people with roofs over their heads to perform the most rudimentary of
tasks- 1/2 the time the kid @ the bodega screws up my " 2 Large coffees,
black" order. How the hell can we expect those so dysfunctional that
they can't hold on to a place to sleep to perform a job?

Drew " Green side up" Diaz