BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:49:31 -0500
Ilene R. Tyler wrote:

>I'll see if the preservation club at Eastern would sponsor a trip for you, meaning airfare.  I can provide the dinner and cheap room, in a historic house with one teensy masonry or foundation problem, to round out the experience.

Ilene,

I'm game. Give me warning so I can gather up my favorite bricks from
around the house... they tend to run loose with the books. It would also
be nice if the ice has melted a bit. The last brick I brought back in my
luggage from Poland is a whopper! I assume I can pepper the talk with
"respectable" references to the trials and tribulations of hands-on
histo presto work and the need for a convergence of architecture and
craft? You need to let me know if the, "I started my career shoveling
bull manure..." delivery is OK. Always willing to look at teensy masonry
and foundation problems. Willing to look at big ones too. All in the eye
of the beholder.

][<en (have brick will travel -- willing to talk for food and friends)