BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 14:51:52 -0400
Another serious query. I am looking for single samples (used or new) of
glass block produced by Owens-Illinois Glass Company. O-I produced glass
block from the early 1930s through the 1960s (and maybe slightly later). If
you have any glass block that you know to be "old" kicking around your
office, garage, shop, or den and you might want to find it a new home send
me a note back channel.

If there is enough interest in identifying block from different
manufacturers I could pull together a short "Guide to Identifying Glass
Masonry"  -- but until then I thought I'd spare you the details.

Casting no stones, I remain quietly waiting in my slightly cracked glass
house for many words of wisdom.

Derek Trelstad
LZA Technology
New York, NY