BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:47:44 -0400
> Sad thing is that Progressive Contracting, the general, has done some good projects; this will not help them in the future.

For a contractor either nothing happens or everything happens. Tough to
wait for no work, then when you get work tough to wait to hear the crew
burnt the building down, or whatever could go wrong in a day.

I had a friend ('had' is the important part here) who burnt a church
down in Manhattan. His crew he left behind to do a small torch-down roof
while he went off to to get his tool serviced on 11th Ave. There was no
fire watch, they finished up and went home. I'm not quite sure how he
explained that absence of lost time and lost church to his wife or the
court. Last I heard he ran off to Florida but that may have been a
clever rumor.

][<