BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 13:23:04 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Though they often do make for interesting fireworks.

Recent evening explosions on LI, reference back to deep cave sound, were
Gucci testing 12" mortars. Shook buildings and people fled out of super
market for fear of roof collapse (a lot of popular faith in EIFS). They are
offering training programs for pyrotechnics if anyone is interested. I guess
the idea is they need ingnition technicians on an international part-time
basis. An opportunity to get paid for blasting at home if anyone is
interested let me know and I'll send their FAX #.

][<en