BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 18:56:36 -0800
We have had 2 male black Labs, both squatted to pee.  Ruth

At 10:51 PM -0500 12/3/04, [log in to unmask] wrote:
In a message dated 12/3/2004 10:36:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Actually, the dogs were addressing the posts that hold the mailboxes.
They focus on the area between the ground and about 8" up.  Not being
male themselves, they don't actually leave messages on the post, they
read the messages the male dogs have left.  Enough detail?

I get your drift.  I had roomies (a bunch of guys from Kansas City, Kansas)
in Arch school, one of whom had a profoundly stupid Irish setter, which I
understand are a pretty dumb breed to begin with.  Anyway, this male setter
would squat to pee.

After that, I had two Chinese guys as roommates.  Much better.  No cats OR
dogs.

Ralph

--
Ruth Barton