BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 08:07:16 -0400
I heard if you can find a good dowser, they can do wonders finding snipe
with a willow bough.  Pigs are good for the hunt, too, but tend to eat the
little buggers if you aren't quick.

10/06/98 03:38:39 PM ----------

In a message dated 10/6/98 7:52:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

> How long did you look for snipe during the snipe hunt on your first
>  scouting campout, and who told you finally where you could find them?

Am I missing something here? I'm still looking.

][<en