BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 22:50:54 -0700
Ralph,  What's this about Alistair Cooke's legs?  Guess that news didn't
make it all the way to the hinterland.  Unlike the news about ANOTHER crane
collapse in NYC.  That is reaching epidemic proportions if you ask me.  Or
is it a daily occurance and it is just now reaching us?  Ruth

At 1:13 PM -0400 6/1/08, [log in to unmask] wrote:

Yeah, just like the ex-dentist (I thought he was from Jersey, but he had a
NYC dental practice at some point) who harvested and sold Alistair Cooke's
legs.  Or the crew from some nominally-religious group of architectural
vultures who stripped the fittings out of the Episcopal church around the
corner from the Former Walter Residence in Jersey City.

The world is just full of rectal orifices.  They'll get recycled, too.

Ralph
--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT