BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Devonshire <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 20:08:19 EDT

<< I am most interested in the effects of the new lighting schemes.  >>

Heidi-

The new lighting scheme has been the bane of the project from day one. Most
definitely the component which has had the most input from the "client" (all
of them), and the one which has resulted in the most modification of original
fabric. Even with mock-ups it is difficult to fully predict the final
outcome. My personal problem with it is that changing of lights (even though
rated at a gazillion hours) within the oculus windows will eventually require
changing, more likely sooner than later, and to date there is no lift which
can reach them. As you may have seen, that's a lot of scaffolding. If you
want another tour, give a yell.

Mike Devonshire