BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Dierickx <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 19:29:19 EDT
 a message dated 7/11/99 11:59:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

 "He  kissed me slowly nibbling on my ear; where I fell into his strong
 embrace before we"..... oops I've been reading the wrong book
 Hey you never finished the story  was it woopie or did you compare notes on
 the masonry conditions. ...Best Michael >>

When we arrived at the house (in Pieve di Compito) we were surprised to see
the lights on.  Walking inside, hand-in-hand, stars in our eyes, we  were
startled to find John Leeke inspecting the powder post beetles in the beams.
Mary Krugman was upstairs measuring the bedrooms for listing on her website,
Marilyn Harper was scribbling notes on the significance of the 300-year-old
farmhouse.  Chris Gray was admiring the wooden replacement casement windows,
Mike Davidson was outside the kitchen window retooling the fieldstone for a
more formal look, and Mike Devonshire was wandering in the olive groves
searching for his relatives.  Ken Follett was in the middle of the living
room, having heard of my foolish attempt to unsubscribe for the month of
June, saying portentously "nobody leaves Bullamanka."

No whoopee that night.

Mary Dierickx