BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:23:51 EDT
In a message dated 9/28/1999 9:09:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Designing tract houses may not be as sexy as designing a sports arena or
 corporate headquarters, but it sounds like demanding work.

The distinguisged gentleman is indeed correct.  It is quite demanding,
requires huge amounts of time to accommodate all sorts of changes that the
Owner typically won't want to pay (to the Archt or Contr) for, and is
therefore not as remunerative as sexier stuff (like high rises and sports
arenas and other profit-making ventures).
And then we get to Histo Presto work which we all know is
ever-so-profitable....

Ralph