BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 23:58:11 EDT

<< I suspect there
 were some people that did NOT get it, even at the end >>

C'mon, that's like people believing the earth is being invaded by aliens, just
because they heard it on the radio.

.....or maybe believing the best education is public education.>>

NOW MY FEELINGS ARE HURT!  Why is it so unbelievable that I did not get
it...even at the end?  What is it that is unbelievable?  Is only good quality
concrete, crafted with a fine finish, designed by a fine architect and
inhabited by great and powerful men and women worthy of respect and
protection?  So I should have known?  Comparable to hearing of aliens on the
radio?  I heard of a sincere effort to save a local artifact, by local people
by a local craftman...and my source was a mason for god's sake!  I've never
been deceived by a mason!  Geez!  Who would have thought that a poet had
posessed him?  And I do believe that my public education will beat the
livin...out of most private school educations!

-john the gullible and I plan to stay that way, callan.