BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:27:33 PST
I'm right here at the public library
lurking my way thru hundreds of posts about once a week  ;)

when do you want this done?
I'm entirely ready for a road trip   ;)
doing taxes sucks big time...
and the most interesting thing I've done in months was
.... ummmm, I guess I haven't done anything interesting in months  ;)
(except go to raves with my daughter, but THAT'S a whole nother
kettle of fish as they used to say )