BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Gray, Tom" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 11:15:10 -0500
Merry Christmas from the Piney Woods!!!   Let me throw in a hearty thanks to
the good folks who put this together, maintain it, use it and lurk on it's
edges.  Everyone have a great holiday and PLEASE make it a safe one.  I'll
be outta here till after the first, and definitely look forward to starting
2000 with this great crew.

Over the river and thru the piney woods to the Dodge House (aka workpit) I
go!!!

Holiday Cuz