BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 19:20:36 EST
In a message dated 3/17/2000 5:01:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< And what is to
 prevent me from asking Heidi to save all the foil from her Chardonnay bottles
 and melting it down and putting it in my own, private-label paint for my own
 house* in the Vineyard, where it will last more than one rental season before
 it flakes off?

Gray Gentleman,

You can if you want to, but your brain won't be capable of writing for any
publication more demanding than the Weekly Reader (and forget about getting
into the "Gallant" side of Goofus and Gallant).  And that'll be after they've
paroled you for good behavior (since your brain will have shriveled from the
lead and you won't be capable of anything but good behavior) from EPA prison.

No, wait a minute. That's not how "A Civil Action" ended.  Never mind.

Ralph (and thanks, but my yachting days seem to be over.  Besides, I was a
rag sailor, not a stink potter.)