BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:47:27 -0500
This technique is called "porching". It is best not to put the millwork out
in the yard without cover as it will get wet, warp and rot. But, put it on
the back porch, the front porch, and the sleeping porch. Pray for a hard,
cold, wet winter. Paint will be on the porch floor by spring. No sanding, no
nasty chemicals. Just sweep up chips, place in bag labeled "Hazardous Waste"
and stuff under the porch. Ta dah! Done.