BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yes, we set off an A-bomb but we are really sorry about it.
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 15:38:36 -0800
The following are good reasons why I nearly ALWAYS keep at least one foot
on terra firma.  Ruth

At 12:38 PM -0500 11/23/06, [log in to unmask] wrote:
In a message dated 11/23/2006 2:00:38 AM Central Standard Time, Ken  writes:

we
have in the past had to change out motors in the air. No fun task

Here on Turkey day with 6 yr olds running upstairs and downstairs ,
Here are 3  short tales that were .....no fun tasks.....as described by the
author above ....to help digest  between the Turkey the lentils the pumpkin
pie ...signed ....Turkey and   PY

..........I) I got my first lesson in repelling
from the United States Marine corps in Warsaw Poland
when the spyder scaffold we were riding  on the side
of the US Embassy died on a Sunday Afternoon in late August .
--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT