BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 22:02:58 EDT
Bruce,

When you head out to Arizona Territory, take a look at Jerome and the other
mining towns out in the middle of nowhere.

Sedona was, lest I say something positive, glorious; seems to me it was best
in the fall, but spring is probably pretty goddam nice, too. But don't expect
anything old other than rocks.

Phoenix for the most part is pretty godawful, except for my baby the Rosson
House, which is orphaned in the middle of downtown.

The Grand Canyon is pretty durn impressive, too-- reminded me of the painted
backdrops for MGM movies I used to be able to see  from my backyard.
However, I gotta say that as breathtaking as the Grand Canyon is, I think the
view of Manhattan from the Jersey City waterfront on a cold, clear winter day
is even better.