BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Greta Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 14:33:25 -0700
In the new version of Outlook if you create an email message (by clicking on
New Message), click on View, click on Options, then check the box that says,
"Request a read receipt for this message", you will get an email when the
receiver opens up your email and reads it ( you have to specifically go into
each email you create to do this, so if you click on this rule once it will
not take over all of the email you send).  I believe an older version of
Outlook had an option that would tell you when a receiver deleted an email
that was sent to them, but I couldn't find it in the version that I'm
running (Office 2000).  I would love to help with ANY questions or problems
that anyone might have.  I'm not sure if can help with the bandwidth