BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 09:11:22 -0400
Being in the computer world, it's easy to understand that sometimes 1+ 1 =
10, and other times A+F = 1A.  I also know I weigh a little over 11 stones.
It really doesn't matter what one uses for a basis, just to understand that
other bases exist.

- Pam

PS - I stand corrected on the concrete v. cement issue, but I'll probably
always make that mistake, as my English teacher was more concerned we not
use the word "guy" unless we meant a guy wire, or it was a person's name.