BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 15:11:02 -0600
Hey,...some of us hippies had to study, avoid the draft, protest local
and international efforts of the man and such...we couldn't read
EVERYTHING...and these guys looked like our old man!  And its for damn
sure that if Quayle and Dumbya were reading them they had already
become WAY to common to be cool.

And let us not confuse hippies, subsequent or otherwise with the Young
Republicans and other dangerious reactionarly toadies of the man.

-jc