BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy R Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:51:48 -0500
Shaman said:

It is fairly specific. I won't go into details for fear to make the
situation more incendiary.

Ken,

It's a shame indeed when BP becomes a resource for busy bodies but if it
wasn't BP it would be something else.

In reality BP is where timber framers and tin knockers can learn much more
about making mud, analyzing mud and applying mud than any other single
source I know of.

It simply a reality of our new world mind that someone would choose to sling
the mud instead.

Not to worry. All things are all things.

Rudy