BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Leeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 19:48:29 -0400
The Jamaica Plains, MA, fire, apparently started by paint removal  on
porch columns, was just down the street from one of my internet video
buddies, Steve Garfield. He and his wife provide this video coverage
just after the fire:

http://qik.com/video/93578

That's the sixth fire cause by heat paint removal I've heard of this
year, and the year is not even half over. Links and discussion here:

http://historichomeworks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=482

John