BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Krugman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 18:19:24 EDT
In a message dated 9/12/2000 5:25:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Might not be a bad idea...I don't know if this is the wave of the future or
>  not.

I moderate another eGroup, and have been watching a lurker named "thekurse"
-- sounds eeevile, doesn't it? Anyway, members can sign on freely, but until
I know who they are, their posts are moderated -- meaning I have to approve
them before they go up. I don't think they can upload files to the site
either without approval, but now you've made me start thinking about this I
am going to check again.

Having just been bitten by the Love Bug not too long ago (on only my little
laptop, thank goodness), I am very wary of any strange extensions on files. I
lost all my .jpgs -- including all of my funny BP pics. Boo hoo :-(

-- Julep