BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2007 18:54:53 -0500
Ruth writes:

> Damn big waste of a good barn, that fella ought to be hung in the barn
> next
> to the dynamite--by his BALLS!!!!!!  Guess how I feel about destroying our
> heritage????  Ruth

Any barn lover is a friend of mine. My wife and I are founding BOD members
of Friends of Ohio Barns and I'm on the BOD of the National Barn Alliance.

On the good news front, yesterday the Senate passed the farm bill with the
Historic Barn
Preservation Act intact!

I feel the same way as you about barn demo cowboys, but I have been lucky
enough to save quite a few barns by relocating them before the barn salvage
cowboys got them or they became bulldozer fodder.

Barney