BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darling, all I want is that you should be a pinhead -- Arlene Croce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:59:29 -0400
In a message dated Tue, 13 Aug 2002 3:11:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

> although I was kinda surprised by the ca. 1950s-type plate
> glass window in the last scene.

Mary,

I noticed that immediately, too, and was trying to decide whether we could forgive them that as a Prairie-style window (it did have some sort of flanking windows, and the house was presumably somewhere on one of those big Midwestern lakes), but the overall impression of the closeups was hardly 1920's.  The 2x4 porch railings on that house also seemed "new."  And as I think about it, I don't think the long shots of that house from the side (where we first saw it) matched the subsequent closeups of the house.

They need us in Hollywood.

Ralph