BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
No matter what body type you have or how much money you spend, remember: confidence is" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:51:05 -0400

Well, darn. Too bad he didn't leave that in the garage out back along
with the amazing dual-action spring-loaded shock-absorbing handlebar
unit.

He does look dapper and proud of that thing, though, doesn't he? Guess
he knew what he had there too.

I have a couple of newspaper ads for his business showing pictures of
local kids who were restoring cars that he did the engine work on.

Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.    "Oh joy!  Rapture!  Now
Raleigh Historic            I have a brain!"
Districts Commission                   - Scarecrow
919/890-3678