BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 20:07:40 -0200
Steve,

I admire all of your suggested solutions. The difficulty is that these
situations reveal themselves by increments and it is not until years
later that they take on a shape in the memory. We started by trying to
understand and respond to the problem. It took a while to figure out
that a piece of the problem was the color of the sand as different from
the matrix and where the observer stood. Nobody cared if they saw sand,
or not. The majority of parties had no clue what they were looking at to
begin with. People are not always fully conscious. I was never able to
explain to anyone, including the LPC staffer, what they were seeing.
They would hear the words but they would not engage in the meaning. The
property owner wanted to do the right thing, but had no clue what that
was. They thought I had a clue. I should have had a clue. How is it...
we begin to believe something is true because over repeated instances
certain similarities remain constant... then you hit the situation where
it all goes kablooie! Suddenly you feel a need to start over and to
question everything that you had previously assumed to be the case. In
the end our solution was to do nothing as long as possible.

][<