BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ]<en Phollit
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:37:00 -0600
I think the fire fighting features were removed as part of the deal for
the loan from Evil Bill a few years back.  That's where the rainbow
color went too.  But I still say, "cut me, do I not bleed rainbow?"

My powerbook 3400 will soon join the Quadra, the Color Classic, the
Newton, the Classic II and the Original Mac 128 (upgraded to a 512KE),
in the basement.  Its sad.  Kind of like a family tomb.

I saw a Lisa in a pile of junk in a building in need of the special
ministering of those dudes in the white space suits.  Now THAT's sad!
(That ought to separate the nubile youngsters from the old folks who
remember the band before Wings.)

-jc