BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 16:41:47 -0500
In a message dated 97-11-11 14:38:11 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

> Did you have a good time?  I've heard good things.  Also, have you seen
>  the new CRM?  I've never seen a magazine beeing lusted for by the guys
>  .... well, a preservation magazine.

Had a great time, still trying to recover. Best conference I ever stumbled
into. Lots of stonemasons. Will say further on that. Gab & Eti were
introduced at teh opening session, at least, mention was made by Bryan
Blundell (another BP voice) that they were in attendance. They spent most of
their time slightly lost, as usual. Anticipate their recovery this weekend.
Yes, CRM, I had to read the whole thing. I was quoted for finding the only
quotable quote of Henry Miller. The first half of the article was too FUNNY
for the CRM regular editor, a rendering of the 62 years stonemason I used to
work for, and I had to cut and rewrite for the second half, which is what got
published. I was editing on the cell phone on the way to the airport to go to
the APTI conference in Chicago. I will sacrifice BS in order to get the word
published. The first half was rural. The second half, when I read it in print
I thought it was psychotic. Then I read the remainder of the issue. Why the
lust? You guys in PA mst really be lonesome.

][<en Follett