BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 17:40:03 -0500
On Sat, 14 Aug 1999, Ken Follett wrote:

> If Deb don't kick your butt I will. Where are your manners? Sarcasim aside, dry
> sarcasim you have... I suggest an occasional ;-) to lighten the load of your
> portentious proclamations!

hey Ken, look at it this way:

in a year or so when someone is analyzing the month's threads,
MY NAME will appear numerous times   ;)

also, as stated in the usage guidelines, MY NAME is now archived for
all eternity ....out there with the telepathic chickens in cyberspace
(wherever that is)
that must surely be some high honor, or something, I guess

and I wouldn't mind being likened to a S.A.W. by the way, that's
one badass all-around utility weapon
but I think I've lost too much weight to be a L.A.W.S.   ;)

oh, and for those who are interested, my marginal employment now
includes scraping soap scum/calcite deposits so thick they are
probably historic in scope from shower stalls in community student
housing near good ole Miami U.... and in the process making more $$
than a first-year assistant prof    ;)

oh boy, school starts in a week or so and I get to take a big cut
in pay and go back to babysitti.., er, substitute teaching ;)
on second thought, maybe I'll just keep cleaning -- it's mindless,
you can do it dead drunk if you want to,
and I already have the first chapter of my novel written in my head  ;)

Deb B.