BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The weather listserv for hotheads....
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:23:28 -0400
In a message dated Tue, 20 Aug 2002 7:58:04 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

> Ralph:  I missed your show, so I hope it is taped and distributed.  I'm  sure I won't agree with anything you said, but at least I would be able to put the face to the schtick.

Ilene,

Our secretary taped it, and all we gotta do is figure out how to convert it to DVD.  Technogeeks, stand forth!

My poil of wisdom dribbled forth in response to a question asking whether Chore Wars spill over into the bedroom, especially if the husband's sitting on his ass drinking beer all day and the wife has done laundry, shopping, diapers, etc. etc. etc on and on forever.

I agreed that the Chore Wars do spill over into that sphere, and pointed out (in so many words) that if the wives would put out a little more often, there was a good chance that the husbands would be a little more helpful.

Mr. Sensitive