BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 18:05:45 EDT
In a message dated 7/18/2000 1:59:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I don't wear a cape, since you installed the stainless steel safety netting
 at the N Y Athletic Club job.  Hey, Ralph,  catch meeeeeeee.........

Don't deaccession the cape just yet...it's pigeon netting, not safety
netting.  And the safety railings I designed for their open balustrades have
been determined to have too many pickets, spaced equally, so they were
redesigned to follow and aaabaaabaaab pattern.

Glad to have you back.  At least until I get to the next of your emails.
Howzabout if you just write the column in the Sunday paper, and stop
bothering the rest of us. Then again, you haven't written any poetry, so
maybe I should shut up.

Or maybe I should just read your Sunday column and stop bothering the rest of
you....

Ralph