BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv troubled by a bad conscience and a good memory.
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 12:50:41 -0800
Happy Season to All from cp & CP in BC.

Christine and I will be traveling through Chicago and to St.Louis and back
between Boxing Day (26th) and January 2, poking around and visiting family
and museums.   Is anyone BP going to be in the area and ready for a good
espresso and a chat?  We are e-ing daily for contact.

cuyler page

PS:  Is there such a thing as good espresso in the east, or does Portland
have a corner on that bit of historic presentation technique invented in the
1880's.