BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Delaney Krugman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 20:20:05 EST
It is interesting to note how many land use bar members have not heard of this
provision -- even though it is a well-known (and much fought against) concept
in preservation!  I'm not sure whether this is good or bad,  but it certainly
looks like no one (at least in the legal profession, that is) is very worried
about its enforcement . . . It hasn't even appeared on the radar screen!

MDKrugman

Subj:    Re: Demolition by neglect
From:   [log in to unmask]
>Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 17:10:32 -0500
>From: Ira Meislik <[log in to unmask]>

>At 09:51 AM 2/13/98 -0600, you wrote:
>>Editor's Comment:
>>
>>This is a first for me.  I've never heard the term "demolition by neglect.
. . . "

Ira Meislick responds: