BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 07:20:47 EST
In a message dated 02/04/2000 9:45:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< the coop
 and stable have been waiting for two years now for their friend the carriage
 barn to join them. >>

I know we like to think "our" buildings have personalities;and maybe even
feelings (well, maybe the female-personalitied ones; the male ones don't have
feelings and won't ask directions if they get lost while being moved), but
it's news to me that they consider each other to be friends. Is this an
intergenerational phenomenon among them as well, or is it only among
buildings (or perhaps ancillary structures) of a certain age?

Sign me,

Unfeeling and lost